CONTEST OPENS: 02 AUGUST 2013
SUBMISSION CLOSES: 28 SEPTEMBER 2013 AT 18:00 HRS IST
Un-Edited and Original entries MUST be submitted ONLINE.
Send your entries as an attachment to
All entries should be renamed with the participant’s list in order of the online entry form.
All email should carry the following details.
2. CLASS & SECTION
3. INFORMATION OF NUMBER OF ENTRIES SUBMITTED AS ATTACHMENT.
4 CONTACT NUMBER:
- Category A: Single photo A MAXIMUM OF THREE ENTRIES CAN BE SUBMITTED.
- Category B: Photographic Video (Maximum 60 seconds in length) ONLY ONE ENTRY CAN BE SUBMITTED.
- Image data files created with digital still cameras (including medium and large-format cameras). Images that have been retouched using software or by other means will NOT be accepted. Both color and monochrome images will be accepted. (Scans of photographs taken by film cameras are not eligible.)
- File format: JPEG
- File size per JPEG: more than 1500 x 2100 pixels/more than 150dpi/up to 20 MB
- Movie files created using the movie-recording feature of digital still cameras (including medium and large-format cameras). Video created with a cell phone is not eligible.
- Length: 60 seconds
- File size: Up to 350 MB
- File format: MOV/MPEG only
- Any music used must either be copyright-free and performed and recorded by the entrant or a person designated by the entrant (commercial recordings of copyright-free music may not be used) or be works for which the entrant holds the copyright and for which the copyright has not been transferred to a copyright collective or other body.
CONTEST IS OPEN FOR STUDENTS AND TEACHER
- All entries will be posted onto https://kvmpixelstory.wordpress.com website (planned timing: 28/29 september 2013).
- All viewers shall vote for the “Participants Award for Most Popular Entry”.
- Details will be announced on this website.
Notification to Winners
The winners will be notified by end of October 2013.
Exhibition: Online & K.V.NFR Maligaon Resource Room and all Departments where Interactive boards are installed (Date and time will be notified)
Category A: Rain
Category B: (Video): Motion
For further details please contact the coordinator OR visit https://kvmpixelstory.wordpress.com
TGT (ART EDUCATION)
(K.ALUNG KHUMBA) PRINCIPAL
02 AUGUST 2013